If you already like Ibiza, Formentera you love. Its beaches are like the Caribbean and 100% of the people who visit, is impressed.
We emphasize that the island of Formentera is very small and has no airport. Therefore, the only way to get there is by barco.Estas are a few guidelines to help you go from Ibiza to Formentera:
Spanish port From what I can go to Formentera?
– Peninsular ports: Barcelona, Denia and Valencia.
– Ports Baleares: In Ibiza can go from the main port of Ibiza or the port of Savina.
What takes to get the boat from Ibiza to Formentera?
– From Ibiza boat takes 25 minutes and runs several very beautiful islets (Espalmador, Penjats, Malvins, Porc, etc).
What shipping can take from Ibiza to Formentera?
Phone: 971 317 188
Cost: Low cost
Phone: 902 160 180
Cost: Low cost
Phone: 971 31 44 33
Fly & Vai
Phone: 971 932 962
What is worth a boat ticket from Ibiza to Formentera?
Usually the price they have most shipping ranges from 40 € to 50 €. And our recommendation is to go with the fast boat that is priced Balearia round of 35 €.
More travel information and prices on this website.
What time the boat gets to Formentera Ibiza?
– Route Ibiza to Formentera: 9:00, 10:00, 10:30 and 11:00
– Route Formentera to Ibiza: 17:00, 18:00, 18:30, 19:30 and 20:00
When should I book the ticket to Formentera?
Reservations are allowed until 09:00 the same day. But if you go in the summer months, we recommend you do it in time, because trips to Formentera are highly demanded and sometimes all boats are filled.
Also, if you can not come then nothing happens, cancellations are free 72 hours in advance.
If you are a week in Ibiza, it is a must because the beaches and landscapes that you will see are unique in the world, 100% guaranteed !.